Your Ad Here
Follow jechemuy on Twitter

Friday, December 10, 2010

MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7

Nokia has done it again. They have released a new multimedia phone packed with all the goodies I want. The Nokia C7 has all I need for Christmas.The best features that I like about it are:


  • It's polished stainless steel design and a full-touch glass AMOLED display for that HD clear resolution. The stainless steel finish can make heads turn when I pull it out from my pocket. this is one awesome phone. The more I look at it, the more I drool to have this phone for Christmas. Would you just look at that pure awesomeness!




  • 8MP dual LED flash camera to capture my Christmas moments in crystal clear quality. This can be so handy when I go on vacation. I won't be bringing my digital camera anymore. This can take all the photos I want in HD! Who would want to take a 5MP digital camera (that's my camera, by the way) when you have an 8MP that can capture in HD resolution?


  • I can also keep in touch with my online friends with the integrated social network app. I will always be up-to-date with my friends while on vacation. I can go and not worry about being left behind by all the tech updates.

    Since I've been working hard this year, I think it's time for me to have some sort of reward for all the hard work, don't you think? All work no play makes me a dull boy.

    There are more amazing features that the Nokia C7 can offer but "it's not technology; it's what you do with it."

    The Nokia C7 is definitely on my wishlist.

    0 comments:

    Click Here!

    Post a Comment